08 May 2019
Mutoh, a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and 3D printers, announced the launch of the new cutting plotter “ValueCut II” from the ValueCut series.
The Value Cut series achieves precision cutting and high productivity. The “ValueCut II” is available in three models with different maximum cut width, and upgraded to maximise ease of use and functionality. By combining with the award winning Mutoh “ValueJet Printers”, the “ValueCut II” displays great ability as an affordable high-performance print; cut system.
Features of the ValueCut II include:
1. AASII Contour Cutting System (Automatic Alignment System II) AASII guarantees the finest cutting quality with automatic detecting registration marks.The continuous contour cutting function is added to the AASII in ValueCut II. (X axis direction only)
2. Superior cutting speed The max cutting speed is 60.2” (1,530mm)/s (at 45°direction) inherited from the current ValueCut, and enhances productivity with superior performance.
3. Optimum cutting force Selectable cutting forces range from 5g to 600g to easily cut a variety of materials.
4. 3 types of interface connection The ValueCut II supports various system environments with three available connection ports. USB, serial port (RS232C) and the newly added Ethernet port which allows users to operate multiple cutters with one PC.
5. Pen-up movement acceleration setting + contour cutting register mark detection movement speed setting The acceleration of the pen-up movement can be set in two levels according to the media. With this function, it is able to adjust the registration mark movement speed of the contour cut.
6. Function on disablement of media sensor Allows users to disable the media sensor to accommodate cutting transparent material with ease.
7. ValueCut II dedicated cutting software “FlexiSTARTER ValueCut Edition” as standard Create cut paths and print and cut paths without design software.
For more information about the new ValueCut II, please contact Russell Cavenagh, Mutoh Australia by calling 1300 468 864 or visiting www.mutoh-au.com