New Mimaki Tx300P-1800 MkII textile printer
Tx300P-1800 from Mimaki splendidly reproduces rich colour gradation and delicate sophisticated lines in textile printing. In Tx300P-1800 MkII, these capabilities have been taken to a new level, and long-awaited print on paper is now available with the "hybrid ink capability" which is another unique feature of this series.
As Dye sublimation ink (transfer) for printing on transfer paper has been added, you can now select from 3 types of ink sets; "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Textile pigment ink", "Direct sublimation ink + Textile pigment ink", "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Direct sublimation ink".*1,*2
Enabling print on paper will expand the possibilities of new materials and applications drastically.
- Switchable conveyance units supporting both paper and textile
Service engineers are no longer needed! You can easily replace platens manually.
- A variety of ink types capable of responding to print materials and hybrid ink supply system
One way and Hybrid are available.
- Ultimate design for usability ensuring high-quality production
New printhead, Reliable textile feeding mechanism
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
- Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink4 Lite*
The TxLink4 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK colour replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different colour patterns. Moreover, various colour replacement functions can represent desired colours.
* TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user' s choice.
The feature of digital textile printing
Substantial time savings and production time reduction from design to market enables fast response to clients orders.
No restriction in numbers of colours, smooth gradations and high quality printing.
Ecologically viable printing as only the required ink quantity is used for production. No excess water usage.